Evic Primo 2.0
Powered by dual replaceable 18650 batteries, the eVic Primo 2.0 provides durability and reliability with a 228W maximum output. Featuring the new charging balance system, it supports a 2.0A quick charge capability, providing a faster charging time. The eVic Primo 2.0 comes with upgradeable firmware and multiple functions such as a clock, custom logo, preheat and reverse charging. The wide coverage for tanks with various 510 pin lengths, as well as the new carbon fiber coatings make the eVic Primo 2.0 outstanding and unique.
- 1 * eVic Primo 2.0 (no cell)
- 1 * QC USB Cable
- 1 * Manual
- 1 * Warranty Card
- 1 * Warning Card
- Size: 53.0mm*26.0mm*84.0mm
- Colors: red, yellow, blue, silver, black/silver, black/red, black/grey, bronze
- Weight: 156.0g (without cell)
- Output mode: VW/VT (Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR/Smart/RTC/USB Charge mode
- Features: quick charge/reverse charge/preheat/custom logo/real-time clock
- Output range: 1-228W
- Depth of 510 pins applicable: 4.0-5.5mm
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm under VT/TCR mode
- 0.1-3.5ohm under VW mode
- Temperature control: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F
- Battery using: dual married high-rate 18650 cells (continues discharge current 25A)
- Max charging current: 2.0A
- Max output current: 50A
228W with 50A maximum output current
The eVic Primo 2.0 is powered by dual 18650 high-rate batteries where max output can be reached to 228W. It offers more possibilities when using various coils with its 50A maximum output current.
Equalizing charge system
Equalizing charge technology was applied in order to bring all cells to an equal state of charge.