***IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product is for advanced users only. This is a mechanical (not regulated) mod, intended for use by experienced vapers, and requires regular maintenance. Click here for instructions on properly maintaining your dotBox Dual Mech.
Improper use, transport, or storage may cause fire or explosion. The operational range of the resistance for parallel mode is from 0.1 ohm to 3.0 ohm and series mode 0.5 ohm to 3.0 ohm. Do not build below 0.1 ohm resistance for parallel mode and do not build below 0.5 ohm resistance for series mode. Use at your own risk and take appropriate precautions when using this device.This product is for advanced users only.***
Brand New Ergonomic Design. Perfect for the Lefties and the Righties, with our new button placement you'll be able to comfortably hold your mod however you want.
Maximum Power. Experience power like no other! While on Series Mode, cloud chasers will be able to push their cloud output to the max and heat their coils up within seconds.
Last Longer. When switched to Parallel Mode you'll love the ability to vape for much longer and still experience the power of two 18650 batteries.
- 1. Mode Selection switch [Parallel, Off, Series] utilizing two 18650 batteries
- 2. Magnetic Front and Rear Panels for customization
- 3. Replaceable Power Button
- 4. Short Circuit Protection features
- 5. Anodized Aluminum Construction of the chassis and both doors.
- One (1) dotBox Dual Mech
- Two (2) removable doors
- One (1) user manual
- One (1) certificate of authenticity
Improper use, transport, or storage may cause fire or explosion. The operational range of the resistance for parallel mode is from 0.1 ohm to 3.0 ohm and series mode 0.5 ohm to 3.0 ohm. Do not build below 0.1 ohm resistance for parallel mode and do not build below 0.5 ohm resistance for series mode. Use at your own risk and take appropriate precautions when using this device.This product is for advanced users only.
dotBox Dual Mech Instructions:
- 1. Mode selection switch (parallel, off, series) utilizing two 18650 batteries.
- 2. Magnetic front and rear panel for customization.
- 3. Replaceable power button.
- 4. Short circuit protection features.
- 5. Anodized aluminum construction of the chassis and both doors.
- This product is only for use by persons over 18 years of age and should not be used by non-vapers, children, women who are pregnant and/or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not expose this product to high-temperature environments.
- It is recommended to use a 30 A or higher rated batteries.
- Check batteries before use. if batteries or protective wrap is damaged do not use.
- Batteries must not be installed incorrectly, pay close attention to the markings on the device and diagram.
- if both batteries are installed incorrectly this product may malfunction.
- if batteries are installed opposite each others polarity it will cause to burn out and replacement of fused selector switch.
- Remove batteries when not using this product as is best practice for all mechanical devices
- 1. The front panel
- 2. Firing switch
- 3. Mode selection switch
- 4. Parallel operation
- 5. Off
- 6. Series operation
- 7. Battery Panel
Removing Firing Switch
The switch should periodically be inspected for wear and damage
- Remove battery cover (door)
- Remove two screws in the battery compartment
- Remove switch cover (door)
- Remove firing button
- In figure (A), remove the front panel (door) to reveal mode selection switch
*** Use the door to turn the mode selection switch, natch the arrow on the switch with your choice of modes:
- in figure (B), the arrow points to the parallel mode. The working voltage is 4.2v.
- In figure (C), the arrow points to the closed position. The current is cut off.
- In figure (D), the arrow points to the series mode. The working voltage is 8.4v.
*Click to enhance the image